Office of the Registrar Forms

Services (18)

Academic Renewal Petition

A returning undergraduate student who has not attended NKU for a minimum of two full consecutive academic semesters may petition for academic renewal of NKU coursework on a one-time-only basis.

Apostille Request

NKU graduates who plan to work or further their education abroad may need to authenticate their degree(s) and transcripts. This process is often referred to as an Apostille, which is the verification and legalization of a document for international use under the terms of the Hague Convention.*

Course Time-Conflict Request

When attempting to register for a course that meets at the same time as another course in a student's schedule, special approval is required to be able to enroll in both courses.

Directory Information Restriction Release Request

To remove the restriction directory information being stopped sharing with the public.

Directory Information Restriction Request

To request directory information to be restricted and not be released to the public.

Excess Hours Earned Appeal

Appeal for acceptance of excess hours earned as non-degree student

FERPA Waiver

As a student, you have the ability to select specific third party designees to have access to your student records and the types of information you wish to be provided.

GC3 Consortium Request: NKU Student

Enables students who are matriculated, degree-seeking students at a GC3 member institution to take courses at another GC3 member institution and pay the tuition at their home institution. Courses categorized as "workshops" are not available for Cross Registration.

GC3 Consortium Request: Visiting Student

Use this form to submit the completed, signed Greater Cincinnati Consortium of Colleges (GC3) cross-registration form.

Graduate Repeat Option Request

Graduate students are permitted to repeat a total of two courses. This form will allow you to request the application of a repeat option.

Multiple Sections Request

The request will assist in enrolling in multiple course sections of the same course.

Permit to Audit

Audited courses do not apply towards any degree or certificate program at NKU.

Preferred Name, Pronoun and Gender request

Students are able to use their chosen names on campus. If you would like to change your name, but have not yet processed a legal name change, Please complete this request. For more assistance contact LGBTQA+ Student Initiatives at or call (859) 572-5835, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30a - 4:30p.

Undergraduate Approval for Course Waiver

Use this form to submit a waiver for a program requirement. Must be submitted by an advisor and needs to have the approval of the department chair. Vice Provost approval needed for General Education.

Undergraduate Pass/Fail Request

This request is only for students with junior standing or higher and cannot be used to fulfill specific general education, major, minor, or requirements