Search4 Results

Services or Offerings?
A returning undergraduate student who has not attended NKU for a minimum of two full consecutive academic semesters may petition for academic renewal of NKU coursework on a one-time-only basis.

Complete this form to submit contract for formal review.

To request directory information to be restricted and not be released to the public.

Appeal for acceptance of excess hours earned as non-degree student