Popular Services

Use this service to request use of VA benefits for Fall 2022 semester.

Provide centralized software support including installation, upgrades, troubleshooting and removal of software.

Request to add or remove users from a department folder.

This service is to assist with any phone related service.

Request to change your legal name on your student records. Proper documentation is required.

Report issues with your computer or laptop and any connected accessories such as mouse/keyboard/monitor.

Use this service to request use of VA benefits for Summer 2022 semester.

Graduate students are permitted to repeat a total of two courses. This form will allow you to request the application of a repeat option.

Need access to a new tab in myNKU or access to an area in SAP GUI

New access to SAP GUI

IT Procurement Policy information

As a student, you have the ability to select specific third party designees to have access to your student records and the types of information you wish to be provided.

Request a computer to be set up for a new user.

Request this service when you have something you need updated or changed to current production setup for example a change to a report.

Report issues experienced within myNKU

Remote support services through phone, chat, and online service requests.

Request access to Jabber

Request assistance for a smart classroom equipment issue.

A returning undergraduate student who has not attended NKU for a minimum of two full consecutive academic semesters may petition for academic renewal of NKU coursework on a one-time-only basis.

Apply for a Procurement Card (PCard)

Moving offices or internet not working - could be the wall network jack is inactive. Use this request to activate a port.

New group email account for your team's new project, role, or product.

Request Renewal of Access for Student Workers who will be continuing employment with your department

Change/correct your Social Security number with NKU for current/past students.