Search5 Results

Services or Offerings?
Report an issue or request assistance with myNKU processes and activities.

Audited courses do not apply towards any degree or certificate program.

Used to run a mass or batch process within SAP

This request is only for students with junior standing or higher and cannot be used to fulfill specific general education, major

To request directory information not be released to the public.