Change in Responsible Person


Submit this form to change the name of the person responsible for the fiscal duties of a fund center or multiple fund centers.  After someone leaves or duties are given to a different person, this form will be necessary to ensure the new person is given proper authority to take action on their respective fund center(s).

Who can request this service?

  • Staff, Faculty

Are there fees or additional cost?

There are no fees or additional costs.

Submit Form


Service ID: 47897
Mon 12/14/20 2:38 PM
Tue 2/2/21 2:37 PM