Social Security Number Change Request


If NKU does not have or has an incorrect Social Security number on file, use this form to correct the issue. This form is for currently enrolled students or students who have been previously enroll in courses.  To successfully change your Social Security number on your student record, you will need to upload the following supported documentation:  

  • State Issued ID/Passport/School ID
  • Signed Social Security Card

If you are a newly admitted student, you would complete Admission's Student Social Security Number Update form.

Who can request this service?

  • Students


Complete Request Form


Service ID: 50765
Thu 8/5/21 9:45 AM
Sat 2/19/22 9:35 AM